LOW-CARB EASY TO MAKE EGG ROLL IN A BOWL

LOW-CARB EASY TO MAKE EGG ROLL IN A BOWL


As I have voiced recently, all my loved ones around me have been doing the Keto diet. Although I haven’t jumped on board yet, I have heard, researched, and cooked all things Keto for the last couple of months. I feel like my life revolves around Keto.

In fact, I joked that any time someone says the word “Keto” around me they have to put a dollar in the swear jar. If you don’t know what a swear jar is, you’ll probably never waited tables in college. 

This Egg Roll in a Bowl is not only Keto but is also a regular dish that I make for the family whether or not they are on the Keto diet. 



INGREDIENTS:

1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1/2 cup of green onions
7 cups of Coleslaw mix
1 tablespoon of Ginger
1 lb of ground sausage, chicken, turkey or even beef
2 tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce or Coconut Aminos
For a spicy kick add 1 tablespoon of red pepper flakes!


INSTRUCTIONS:

Number one: Cook sausage (I use this skillet) stirring and crumbling until cooked through. Stir in Coleslaw mix, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and stir. Top with green onions and drizzle with more soy sauce or sweet and sour sauce.

Number two: This low carb egg roll in a bowl is also served great together with cauliflower rice (recipe coming soon), quinoa, or white rice!

No comments:

Post a Comment